Monday, June 1, 2009

Weird Collection and a few Scraps

Ok, I know that people collect many weird, weird things. Hair, Rocks, Stamps, etc... but, for some reason my newest obsession has been reusable shopping bags. I love seeing all the cute ones around town. This weekend my husband and I had a shopping spree of sorts and ended up at 3 different comic book stores. Well, one ended up being only a store for the Warcraft game, but still. At one of the comic book stores, I walked in the door and immediately started drooling. There, as soon as you walk in, hanging pleasantly on a hook, having no idea what was about to hit it was this:

Isn't it awesome? Wonder Woman helping me carry my groceries! I told you it was a weird obsession. Well, after I found that wonderful little jewel, we went to Toys-R-Us. There in all it's glory was this whole entire stand of different printed reusable bags. They had the cutest pink bag with a pink elephant on it that I really really wanted to take home with me, but my husband already rolling his eyes about the Wonder Woman bag politely gave me the look that said "if you bring one more bag into our house, I'm moving out" so, I didn't get it....yet. But, trust me I will.

In scrapping news, I seem to have gone on a shopping spree of sorts all by myself. My very greatest was over at www.catscrap.com . One of my favorite designers Amanda of Taylormade Designs (who designed the kit that made this blog background by the way) had a contest. She gave everyone a mini-kit and template and asked us to make as many layouts as we could using it. I tried very hard and made 40 layouts over those 3 days, but one daring soul made 70 freaking layouts!! I couldn't believe it. First prize was a 100% shopping spree in her guest shop there. Since Amanda is such a wonderful person, she gave me and about 5 others a coupon good for 50% off her store. Here's a preview of what all I got!



Be sure to check out Taylormade at her blog: http://www.taylormade-designs.net/
I can't wait to get to scrapping with these products! When I finish my layouts I'll post them here! Well, that's it for today! See you tomorrow!

-Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment