Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Recent Layouts

Well yesterday I told you I had gone on a shopping spree. Now, I want to show you what I've been doing with it all.

Fabulous
Photobucket

Credits:
Made using the Digi Dare Challenge #130
Papers, Butterflies, Alpha - "Awakening" by Taylormade Designs, Scarlet Heels, Ida
Scallop Edge Template - Scrapping by Liz
Girl Shapes - Unknown (found during google search on Deviant Art)
Font - Pea Mimi
Drop Shadow Style - Studio Flergs - "The Fix" May 2009

Time Stands Still
Photobucket

Credits:
I made this for Digi Dare Challenge #135
When I was 16 years old my mom was admitted to the hospital with what they said were anxiety attacks. 3 hospital visits later, two life flights, and 17 doctors later a hospital intern told the doctors to check her lungs. There they found multiple blood clots filling both her lungs and diagnosed her with Factor IV Leiden. Now it's almost 10 years later and I thank God everyday for that intern.
Paper, Frame, Butterfly, Hearts - Taylormade Designs "Indefinitely" kit
Numbers - Scarlet Heels "Awakening" kit
Font - Pea Mimi
Clock Brush - Unknown

Mr. Personality
Photobucket

Credits:
Paper - "Mere Modesty" by Taylormade Designs
Heart - "Composure" by Taylormade Designs
Frame - "Indefinitely" by Taylormade Designs
Word Art - "Unscripted No. 4" by Taylormade Designs
Tape - "Clearly Stuck No. 1" by Taylormade Designs
Corner Rounder Brush - Jessica Sprague
Shadow Style - Studio Flergs "The Fix" May 2009
Font - Champagne and Limousines

Sunshine of My Days
Photobucket

Credits:
All Papers - "Wenl-Nenl" by Chris Greiser
Divider Line Brushes - Unknown
Font - Champagne and Limousines

I also applied to be on Chris Greiser's CT! I'm very excited about this and I hope to make it! I have started reading Creating Keepsakes magazine. I never picked this up before because it seemed to be more for paper scrappers, but it has a lot of wonderful sketch ideas in it! It's fun and interesting to try and figure out the sketches and measurements in digital form. I have also added a slideshow on the sidebar to showcase my favorite layouts. Ok, well I am off. Got a Beanie to get to school and then I have to come back home and get ready for a doctor's appt. Cheese is so happy he gets to spend the day with Daddy today!

No comments:

Post a Comment