Monday, June 22, 2009

My "Simple Woman" Daybook

2 posts in one day...no way!

I got this idea from The Simple Woman's Daybook

For Today...

Outside my window... Sunshine, shady trees, and my favorite lawn chair

I am thinking... it's a nice day for snow cones and a water balloon fight

I am thankful for... my entire family and a great weekend

From the kitchen... hamburgers straight from the grill

I am wearing... Coral colored tank top, khaki shorts, and my brown/pink flip flops (and my new anklet from the beach)

I am reading... My Sister's Keeper by Jodi Picoult

I am hoping... to get my new camera this week

I am creating... some beautiful photographs from the beach to hang on my walls

I am praying... for the peace to continue...and for the summer to not go so quickly..both my babies will be in school next year and I want to savor this time with them

Around the house... everyone happily doing their own thing and not having a care in the world

One of my favorite things... bare feet

A few plans for the rest of the week... swimming at the Y, getting a pool for the house, lots of outdoor play, and clothes shopping for all three of my boys.

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you...



This was where we went on Saturday. Gorgeous.

No comments:

Post a Comment